Customer retention is critical to all airlines as they seek to encourage passengers to remain loyal when booking the next flight. However, due to fierce competition within the industry, each airline must strive to improve the passenger's flight experience in order to build long-term relationships.
From in-flight movies and TV shows to audiobooks and music, airlines have many options to entertain passengers. Below are 10 offers from airlines investing in premium in-flight entertainment solutions.
1. By providing passengers with a pleasant flight experience, they are more likely to use your airline in the future. For example, a good on-board movie can help passengers fully enjoy their journey.
2. In addition to rebooking with you in the future, happy passengers can also recommend your airline to friends, relatives or colleagues on your social network.
3. On the other hand, if the passenger's experience is negative, the passenger may never use or recommend your airline again. Poor inflight entertainment can make a significant contribution to low satisfaction.
4. If any passenger is a tight pilot, a fun and diverse entertainment product will help distract them and enjoy flying.
If the flight is particularly long, the passenger may feel tired and upset. However, a good in-flight entertainment package will help to focus and shorten the flight time.
6. It is important to realize that not all passengers want entertainment; some people want to rest and relax during the flight. A good solution is pzizz, a new system designed to help passengers relax and sleep during flight.
7. In-flight entertainment and its on-screen opportunities may be an ideal medium for third-party advertisers to help your airline maximize its in-flight revenue potential.
8. Your airline can also take advantage of on-screen opportunities to promote its duty-free merchandise, food and beverages to help maximize sales.
9. Hiring headphones to passengers so that they can enjoy in-flight entertainment can also prove to be a useful source of income.
10. Airlines now generate more revenue by offering a portable entertainment system that can be rented [such as the Sony PSP], which allows passengers to play on-board games and watch movies and TV shows.
If you need an in-flight entertainment solution, you can choose an in-flight movie package or choose an in-flight game.